Machine learning, Deep learning and AI in CE (MDA)
Mission and Objective
The mission and objective of the IEEE CTSoc Machine learning, Deep learning and AI in CE (MDA) Technical Committee (TC) is to support the IEEE CTSoc activities with respect to machine learning (including deep learning) for embedded devices with power and computing constraints. The MDA TC is a cluster of engineers, practitioners, technologists, scientists, and researchers from Industry and Academia from around the world with the focus on attracting high-quality paper and journal submissions with respect to edge-computing-related machine learning and establishing a well-renowned technical stream and conference track.
The committee also assumes the proactive duty to recommend suitable candidates from MDA TC members to serve as:
- Chairs and or Members of Technical Program Committees (TPC) of CTSoc Conferences (ICCE-Las Vegas, ICCE-Berlin, ICCE-Taiwan, ICCE-Asia, GCCEJapan, ISCT, and GEM).
- EiCs, Associates Editors and Editors to CTSoc Publications (IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, IEEE ACCESS Section for Consumer Technology Society (Open Access), IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine, News on Consumer Technology-NCT, CTSoc World Newsletter).
- Distinguished Lecturers and tutorials for CTSoc Education.
- Members of CTSoc Standards Committees and Working Groups.
Chair: Mahsa T. Pourazad, TELUS Communications, University of British Columbia, Canada
Vice Chair: Thi Thi Zin, University of Miyazaki, Japan
Secretary: Dominic Springer, AUDI AG, Germany
Conferences Liaison: TBA
Publications: Liaison: TBA
Education Liaison: TBA
Standards Liaison: TBA
Future Direction Liaison: TBA
Industry Liaison: TBA
Academia Liaison: TBA
IEEE Societies/Councils Liaison: TBA
Technical Sister Societies Liaison: TBA
Student Competition Program: TBA
The members of the MDA CT are engineers, practitioners, technologists, scientist, researchers from Industry and Academia from around the world who have the same interest and working together on the development, research, and innovation of technical areas of Deep learning and AI for consumer devices. The current members of the MDA TC are listed here.
Membership Application Form
To be a member of the IEEE CTSoc Machine learning, Deep learning and AI in CE Technical Committee (MDA TC), please fill the Membership Application Form.
Policies and Procedures (P&Ps)
Once approved, the P&Ps will be be published here.
Meeting Dates & Minutes
The meeting dates & minutes of MDA TC can be found below.
- 1st meeting of MDA TC Members: March 3, 2021