Society Committee on Standards
The Society Committee on Standards (SCS) is responsible for standards projects that are relevant to the field of interest of the Society, and the liaison and coordination between the Society and IEEE Standards Association (IEEE SA). This includes organization and management of Standards Committees and Working Groups recognized by IEEE SA.
KF Tsang - Chair
Brij B. Gupta
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra
City University of Hong Kong
- Emerging Technology Standards Committee
- Blockchain Standards Committee
- Metaverse Standards Committee
- Smart Devices Standards Committee
- Digital Finance & Economy Standards Committee
- Electronic Gaming & Sports Standards Committee
CTSoc Standards Developing Community
CTSoc PAR report
A list of the current active Project Authorizations Requests (PARs) gives a view of the current standardization work of the society. To join these activities or find out more, please contact the Stadnards Committee orWorking Group chair.