Audio/Video Systems and Signal Processing (AVS)
Mission and Objective
The mission and objective of the IEEE CTSoc Audio/Video Systems and Signal Processing Technical Committee (AVS TC) is to implement the Field of Interest of the IEEE CTSoc and to assist, support, endorse, corroborate and strengthen IEEE CTSoc conferences, publications, standards, education, future directions, new initiatives, emerging technologies, technical sessions, workshops, and research, and other information exchanges in the area of consumer device connectivities, architectures, applications, systems, terminals and technologies.
AVS TC is a cluster of engineers, practitioners, technologists, scientists, researchers from Industry and Academia around the world.
AVS TC also assumes proactive duties to recommend suitable candidates from its members to serve as:
- Chairs and or Members of Technical Program Committees (TPC) of CTSoc Conferences (ICCE-Las Vegas, ICCE-Berlin, ICCE-Taiwan, ICCE-Asia, GCCE-Japan, ISCT, and GEM).
- Editor-in-Chiefs, Associates Editors, and Editors to CTSoc Publications (IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, IEEE ACCESS Section for Consumer Technology Society (Open Access), IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine, News on Consumer Technology-NCT, CTSoc World Newsletter).
- Distinguished Lecturers and tutorial speakers for CTSoc Education.
- Members of CTSoc Standards Committees and Working Groups.
Chair: Akihiko K. Sugiyama, Yahoo Japan Corporation, Japan
Vice Chair: Fernando Pescador, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
Secretary: Shingchern (David) You, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan
Conferences Liaison: TBA
Publications: Liaison: TBA
Education Liaison: TBA
Standards Liaison: TBA
Future Direction Liaison: TBA
Industry Liaison: TBA
Academia Liaison: TBA
IEEE Societies/Councils Liaison: TBA
Technical Sister Societies Liaison: TBA
Student Competition Program: TBA
The members of the AVS TC are engineers, practitioners, technologists, scientists, researchers from Industry and Academia around the world who have the same interest and work together on the development, research, and innovation in the technical areas including wireless and network technologies for consumer device connectivity. The current members of the AVS TC are listed here.
Membership Application Form
To become a member of the IEEE CTSoc Audio/Video Sytems and Signal Processing Technical Committee (AVS TC), please fill the Membership Application Form.
Policies and Procedures (P&Ps)
Once approved, the P&Ps will be posted here.
Meeting Dates & Minutes
The meeting dates & minutes of AVS TC can be found below.
- 1st meeting of AVS TC Members: April 16, 2021, 13:00 - 15:00 GMT