Consumer Power and Energy (CPE)
Mission and Objective
The mission and objective of the IEEE CTSoc Consumer Power and Energy Technical Committee (CPE TC) is to implement the Field of Interest of the IEEE CTSoc and to assist, support, endorse, corroborate and strengthen IEEE CTSoc conferences, publications, standards, education, future directions, new initiatives, emerging technologies, technical sessions, workshops, and research, and other information exchanges in the area of on consumer devices connectivity, architectures, applications, with a particular focus on energy management, power systems, residential nano grids, residential production and storage systems.
CPE TC is a cluster of engineers, practitioners, technologists, scientist, researchers from Industry and Academia from around the world.
The committee also assumes the proactive duty to recommend suitable candidates from CPE TC members to serve as:
- Chairs and or Members of Technical Program Committees (TPC) of CTSoc Conferences (ICCE-Las Vegas, ICCE-Berlin, ICCE-Taiwan, ICCE-Asia, GCCE-Japan, ISCT, and GEM).
- EiCs, Associates Editors and Editors to CTSoc Publications (IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, IEEE ACCESS Section for Consumer Technology Society (Open Access), IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine, News on Consumer Technology-NCT, CTSoc World Newsletter).
- Distinguished Lecturers and tutorials for CTSoc Education.
- Members of CTSoc Standards Committees and Working Groups.
Chair: Lucio Ciabattoni, Università Politecnica delle Marche, Italy
Vice Chair: Bidyadhar Subudhi, Indian Institute of Technology Goa, India
Secretary: Rajeev Ranjan, Boeing, India
Conferences Liaison: TBA
Publications Liaison: TBA
Education Liaison: TBA
Standards Liaison: TBA
Future Direction Liaison: TBA
Industry Liaison: TBA
Academia Liaison: TBA
IEEE Societies/Councils Liaison: TBA
Technical Sister Societies Liaison: TBA
Student Competition Program: TBA
The members of the CPE TC are engineers, practitioners, technologists, scientist, researchers from Industry and Academia from around the world who have the same interest and working together on the development, research, and innovation of technical areas of wireless and network technologies for consumer devices connectivity. The current members of the CPE TC are listed here.
Membership Application Form
To be a member of the IEEE CTSoc Consumer Power and Energy Technical Committee (CPE TC), please fill the Membership Application Form.
Policies and Procedures (P&Ps)
The P&Ps approved by the BoG are available at this link. They cover aspects concerning the Technical Activities area and all the TCs.
Meeting Dates & Minutes
The meeting dates & minutes of CPE TC can be found below.
- 1st 2022 meeting of CPE TC Members: January 27, 2022, 2.30 PM CET