Entertainment and Gaming (ENT)
Mission and Objective
The mission and objective of the IEEE CTSoc Entertainment and Gaming Technical Committee (ENT TC) is to implement the Field of Interest of the IEEE CTSoc and to assist, support, endorse, corroborate and strengthen IEEE CTSoc conferences, publications, standards, education, future directions, new initiatives, emerging technologies, technical sessions, workshops, and research, and other information exchanges in the area of entertainment, gaming, and relevant consumer technology solutions.
ENT TC is a cluster of engineers, practitioners, technologists, scientist, researchers from Industry and Academia from around the world.
The committee also assumes the proactive duty to recommend suitable candidates from ENT TC members to serve as:
- Chairs and or Members of Technical Program Committees (TPC) of CTSoc Conferences (ICCE-Las Vegas, ICCE-Berlin, ICCE-Taiwan, ICCE-Asia, GCCE-Japan, ISCT, and GEM).
- EiCs, Associates Editors and Editors to CTSoc Publications (IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, IEEE ACCESS Section for Consumer Technology Society (Open Access), IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine, News on Consumer Technology-NCT, CTSoc World Newsletter).
- Distinguished Lecturers and tutorials for CTSoc Education.
- Members of CTSoc Standards Committees and Working Groups.
Chair: Ruck Thawonmas, Ritsumeikan University, Japan
Vice Chair: Worawat Choensawat, Bangkok University, Thailand
Secretary: Myint Myint Sein, University of Computer Studies, Yangon, Myanmar
Conferences Liaison: TBA
Publications: Liaison: TBA
Education Liaison: TBA
Standards Liaison: TBA
Future Direction Liaison: TBA
Industry Liaison: TBA
Academia Liaison: TBA
IEEE Societies/Councils Liaison: TBA
Technical Sister Societies Liaison: TBA
Student Competition Program: TBA
The members of the ENT TC are engineers, practitioners, technologists, scientist, researchers from Industry and Academia from around the world who have the same interest and working together on the development, research, and innovation of technical areas of wireless and network technologies for consumer devices connectivity. The current members of the ENT TC are listed here.
Membership Application Form
To be a member of the IEEE CTSoc Entertainment and Gaming Technical Committee (ENT TC), please fill the Membership Application Form.
Policies and Procedures (P&Ps)
Once approved, the P&Ps will be be published here.
Meeting Dates & Minutes
The meeting dates & minutes of ENT TC can be found below.
- 1st meeting of ENT TC Members: March 9, 2021