Smartphone and Mobile Device Technologies (MDT)
Mission and Objective
The mission and objective of the IEEE CTSoc Smartphone and Mobile Device Technologies Technical Committee (MDT TC) is to implement the Field of Interest of the IEEE CTSoc and to assist, support, endorse, corroborate and strengthen IEEE CTSoc conferences, publications, standards, education, workshops, and research, and other information exchanges in the area of on consumer devices connectivity, architectures, applications, systems, terminals and technologies.
MDT TC is a cluster of engineers, practitioners, technologists, scientist, researchers from Industry and Academia from around the world.
The committee also assumes the proactive duty to recommend suitable candidates from MDT TC members to serve as:
- Chairs and or Members of Technical Program Committees (TPC) of CTSoc Conferences (ICCE-Las Vegas, ICCE-Berlin, ICCE-Taiwan, ICCE-Asia, GCCEJapan, ISCT, and GEM).
- EiCs, Associates Editors and Editors to CTSoc Publications (IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, IEEE ACCESS Section for Consumer Technology Society (Open Access), IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine, News on Consumer Technology-NCT, CTSoc World Newsletter).
- Distinguished Lecturers and tutorials for CTSoc Education.
- Members of CTSoc Standards Committees and Working Groups.
Chair: Masato Oguchi, Ochanomizu University, Japan
Vice Chair: Young Ik Eom, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea
Secretary: Dong Seog Han, Kyungpook National University, South Korea
Conferences Liaison: TBA
Publications: Liaison: TBA
Education Liaison: TBA
Standards Liaison: TBA
Future Direction Liaison: TBA
Industry Liaison: TBA
Academia Liaison: TBA
IEEE Societies/Councils Liaison: TBA
Technical Sister Societies Liaison: TBA
Student Competition Program: TBA
The members of the MDT TC are engineers, practitioners, technologists, scientist, researchers from Industry and Academia from around the world who have the same interest and working together on the development, research, and innovation of technical areas of smartphone and mobile device technologies. The current members of the MDT TC are listed here.
Membership Application Form
To be a member of the IEEE CTSoc Smartphone and Mobile Device Technologies Technical Committee (MDT TC), please fill the Membership Application Form.
Policies and Procedures (P&Ps)
Once approved, the P&Ps will be be published here.
Meeting Dates & Minutes
The meeting dates & minutes of MDT TC can be found below.
- 1st meeting of MDT TC Members: June 7, 2021, 10pm JST