News on Consumer Technology (NCT)
CTSoc News on Consumer Technology (NCT) is online monthly publication (https://ctsoc.ieee.org/publications/ctsoc-nct.html) that publishes exciting, timely, and newsworthy articles that bring a wide range of topics related to the consumer technology industry and in the areas of multimedia entertainment and games, digital audio/visual systems, smart home products, smart phones, IoT devices, AI, Blockchain and more. CTSoc is a Society of technology and engineering professionals united by a common desire to continuously learn, interact, collaborate, and innovate in Consumer Technology.
• NCT is an informational resource that brings diverse perspective and thought leadership, while providing a platform for lively discussion amongst our readers
• To inform members of IEEE CTSoc and public on issues related to the impacts of consumer technology and consumer electronics industry, its role in providing economic and societal benefits within the world, and policy issues around its adoption;
• To recognize the achievements of the people within IEEE CTSoc as represented through their diverse technical and non-technical activities, events and awards;
• To foster growth in the size and quality of CTSoc's pool of technology professionals;
• To support initiatives and organizational objectives of the IEEE CTSoc leadership team;
• To reach out to members of CTSoc's broad technology community, spanning industry, academia and government, in order to foster their cooperation; and
• To help students develop their awareness of the Regional activities in research practice and outreach.